Subject: FW: ILO Law and Practice Report on Realizing Decent Work in the Platform Economy
From: "MKM info"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:28:44 +0300

From: Maria-Helena Rahumets <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 11:17 AM
To: MKM info <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: ILO Law and Practice Report on Realizing Decent Work in the
Platform Economy

From: ILO-BIT-OIT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2024 5:29 PM
To: ILO-BIT-OIT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ILO: Law and Practice Report on Realizing Decent Work in the
Platform Economy

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/09-02-2024/3

ILO: Law and practice report on Realizing decent work in the platform
economy

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the
Governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization
(ILO) and has the honour to refer them to the law and practice report on
Realizing decent work in the platform economy, prepared for the 113th
Session (2025) of the International Labour Conference, which was published
on the ILO’s website on 31 January 2024.

A standard-setting, double-discussion item entitled Decent work in the
platform economy has been placed on the agenda of the 113th Session (2025)
of the Conference following the discussion held at the 347th Session
(March 2023) of the Governing Body, which duly took note of the normative
gap analysis conducted by the Office. The report is published in
accordance with the Standing Orders of the International Labour Conference
relating to a double-discussion procedure.

The law and practice report on Realizing decent work in the platform
economy is available on the
<https://www.ilo.org/ilc/ILCSessions/113/reports/reports-to-the-conference
/WCMS_909906/lang--en/index.htm> ILO website in Arabic, Chinese, English,
French, German, Russian and Spanish.

The attention of Member States is drawn to the questionnaire included at
the end of the report which, in accordance with article 46 of the Standing
Orders of the International Labour Conference, calls for a reply from
Governments, after consultation with the most representative organizations
of employers and workers. The replies to the questionnaire will form the
basis of the background report for the Conference discussion. They must
reach the Office no later than 31 August 2024 (
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew
to the Governments of Member States of the ILO the assurances of its
highest consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

-----------------------------------------
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission.
-----------------------------------------
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

-----------------------------------------
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------